"These days would be remembered and kept for generations and celebrated by every family..." Est 9:28 NLT

Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's raining..... in June!

Okay, so it is June and it is raining!   My son's last baseball game of the season was cancelled/rained out.... but we are getting ready to go to the end of the season pool party.  Yep, that's what I said, pool party... in the rain.   Who woulda thought?!     

Anyway, the rainy weekend provides the perfect opportunity to stay in and create.  Let's do an impromptu scrappin' day at my house!  I got the coolest little invention from CTMH today....  flip flaps.... they can extend your layout in the most perfect way.   I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.    I will post a link to my Close To My Heart page so you can get some of your own to play with.  I know you'll love them too!   Just in case the link doesn't work, you can go to:
www.deblignell.myctmh.com  


Whatever you do, enjoy the weekend!

No comments: