"These days would be remembered and kept for generations and celebrated by every family..." Est 9:28 NLT

Monday, February 6, 2012

Fourth and final Scrappy Bowl Challenge from Kathryn at the Scrap Beach

Ok, here it is, the fourth challenge.  This one had to include flags (or penenants, etc).  I did a double layout of when Noah learned to ride his bike.   I made a pocket (again at the top of the page so it can still be accessed through a page protector) to include the details.  I love the wheel paper (from K & Co.)  I had a paper with bikes, but it was just too busy.   I may add some stamped bikes later, but I like the clean look as it is now. 

4 comments:

Jill W. said...

Debbie, I love all your submissions for the scrappy bowl challenges. I wanted to let you know I stopped by to see your beautiful creations.
~Jill

Scrap4Therapy said...

Thank you Jill! I love yours as well! It's so fun to see what everyone has done!
Thanks again
Deb

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Debbie I just had to come over and thank you. I just came from Kathryn's blog and saw that I am the lucky winner from a prize you donated. I am so happy, it's my first win ever. I am new at scrapping and have started a blog. I still need a lot of help, but I'm learning by looking at a lot of blogs including yours, with all your wonderful layouts. The one's you did for the challenge were beautiful. Thanks and God bless

Scrap4Therapy said...

Thank you so much for your kind words and Congrats on the win! It was my pleasure to donate... can't wait until we do it again! Happy crafting and I will be happy to pop over to your blog as well!
Debbie