Ok. I have no excuses. It has been a very long time. How did March go by with no posts? Anyway, I have obviously not been posting, but I have been crafting. Here is a group shot of my latest projects (that I have.... some went out as gifts recently). I will try to do You Tubes on the ones I like the best. I was inspired by many which I will go into detail more in the You Tubes, but for now, here is the run down of the inspiration from the projects pictured below: Laura Denison from Following The PaperTrail and her Stack the Deck Binding system! Kathy Orta from Paper Phenomenon and her envelope mini with Tyvek binding reinforcement, Jim from the Gentleman Crafter and his quick one page box (which I added a mini-mini too), a kit from The Button Farm (that was super fun to put together), and of course, some of my very own idea's! Thanks for stopping by! See you soon! Deb
No comments:
Post a Comment