"These days would be remembered and kept for generations and celebrated by every family..." Est 9:28 NLT

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012 everyone!
I'm starting with my first post of the year as promised!   I have the project I created with the left over game pieces/coaster squares from my previous project.  I will include the main products I used, but it is not complete as I used a hodge podge of stuff from my stash!  I made a wall hanging of my favorite subject- My son!

 Five of the nine squares are interactive.   Pictures in the clips can be switched out whenever the mood strikes, the number for his age is attached with hook and loop tape to be changed each year, and the little pieces of paper in "He says" and "Simple pleasures" can be swapped out as well.   A page can be created with the prior slips and photos.

This idea is in the Spring/Summer 2012 CTMH catalog (p 97- come to my open house to get your catalog or email me)!

Sample of products used:
CTMH My Creations Memory Game (used 9 left over game pieces/coasters from another project) Z1614    9.95
Several CTMH stamp sets, ink, embossing powder (ink and powder in chocolate color)
BoBunny Timepiece paper
Embellishments were from a variety of sources (list available upon request)

Wishing everyone a very happy new year filled with fun and love!

Deb

No comments: