Now, most of us scrapbookers end up behind the lens and unless we make it a point to include ourselves in our pages and in our work, we are a missing piece. I've attempted to do an album for a while now, with little success "all about me." I haven't given up on that project, however, I have completed the project on a smaller scale. I thought I would share.
On each little card (the ones I showed here are still blank) I filled in something about me. It might be a little known fact, something I love, something I don't like or even a "secret." I used photo's, journaling, images and some embellishments.
I used the CTMH My Creations Memory Game (Z1614 $9.95) as the foundation for the project. The memory games comes with 25 chipboard coaster/cards, but I used 15 of them (2-sided) and made another project with the left overs (to be posted soon!). This allowed me some space for some embellishments that were not completely flat and room to add a folio or two on those more "juicy" facts about me.... hee hee.
Other products used:
CTMH Adhesive Gems (Pearl) Z1336 $2.95
CTMH My Acrylix Stamp Set AUTHENTIC D1401 $17.95
CTMH Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Chocolate) Z2111 $5.25 (and inking tool by TH/ Ranger)
Paper Roses from www.wildorchidcrafts.com
Say It With Pearls embellishment from Want2Scrap
Paper used is from the girls' paperie by Margie "paper girl" (not sure if it is still available...came from my abundant stash) here is the website just in case: www.thegirlspaperie.com
I think this a great way to share a part of ourselves with those who love a care about us!
Hugs!
Debbie
No comments:
Post a Comment