Good Morning..... A quick little post before I head off to work. I am so excited to start a new adventure. I will be selling some of my handmade items, and some of my up-cycled (re-done) furniture and home decor doo-dads at a great local shop called Nested Treasures! It is such a fun place that makes my heart skip a beat when I get close to it. So much talent under one roof! All the things I (and apparently many others) LOVE! There is an old world, shabby chic, vintage, CREATIVE vibe that I just love. I will post some pics of some of the things I will be opening with soon. It is open 3 and a half days a month so far with the rest of the time being open for designers/clients by private appointment. Super EXCITING! Stay tuned....
Oh, the open house went GREAT and we all had a blast! I have lots of projects to share from that as well and it looks like the monthly workshops are a go! The dates are set and that should be a hoot too!
No comments:
Post a Comment