Well, it has been a challenge getting back into the groove of work after vacation. I am really working on finding a way to bring the spirit of freedom I so strongly felt on vacation into my everyday life. I'm not exactly sure of how to do this, other than being sure that I stay aware of my choices and not fall into the habit of a daily grind without creating and drawing my attention to moments of rest, inspiration and CREATIVITY!
I'm preparing for my open house where I will launch the Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter catalog along with some ready made projects and some make and takes for those who come. I love sharing everything about this passion so I will have supplies out for my guests to just play and create with as well. What I know for myself is it is great to follow a project at times, but sometimes the best learning and creativity is born from just messing around and giving yourself the freedom (there's that word again) to just have fun!
Here is a sneak peek of a mini album I created with the new Cricut Artiste cartridge {Z1790, $99}, the album pages dimensional elements {Z1791, $4.95}, the La Belle Vie Workshop on the Go {G1048, $29.95}, and the Bonjour {B1414, $9.95} and Jardin {D1528, $17.95} stamp sets. Of course I have TONS of supply left from the Workshop on the Go set, and I just LOVE the stamp set included with that set. I also embellished with some supplies in my stash, some CTMH and some additional do-dads as well. Most of you know I am not a purist or committed to any one brand of, well, anything (except mayonnaise...I'm a Best Foods girl all the way).
Thank you for looking and make the most of your day!
Deb
1 comment:
Your album is fantastic! I absolutely love it. The layers are great. I feel for you and your quest. If you figure it out, please let me know:-)
Post a Comment