Well, I've been busy. I have been putting my paper and scrapbooking supplies to use, just not for traditional scrapbooks. I've done a lot of "altering" type projects and to my initial surprise, they have been selling quite well at Nested Treasures! I mean they have been super cute, but I never know if others will like my stuff as much as I do.... I especially loved altering a jewelry box I got using Graphic 45 papers (it is on the 2nd shelf from the bottom in the white case). The doors open to reveal more drawers which are all covered with beauties. It sold on the first day. I was so excited to set up the first time at the store I forgot to take individual pics of my projects. I am setting up now for the October sale, so I will be better about capturing the projects! For now, I have a full view of my space from September. Of course, October's space is totally decked out for fall and has different furniture pieces as well. Pretty much everything is different. Enjoy and thanks for dropping by. I'll be positing again soon! <3 Deb

2 comments:
I am so glad that your things are selling :) You are so talented!
http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/
Thanks so much Elizabeth for your kind and sweet comments! I'm glad you like my work!
Debbie
Post a Comment