"These days would be remembered and kept for generations and celebrated by every family..." Est 9:28 NLT

Friday, April 5, 2013

Yep, I'm still here....

Yikes.  I'm not even going to talk about how long it has been.   I am posting my entry into Kathryn's challenge.  It is about pop-culture.  Ours is all about the WWE!  My son has gotten the both of us totally hooked and that is what these two layouts are about.   I am entering only one into Kathryn's challenge and will attempt to video the other, but will write about both here.   I have a favorite WWE star and I like him so much that I got a "standee" of him for my birthday.   "Standee Randy."  Unfortunately he is the closest thing to a boyfriend I have these days......   good news is he is quite lovely to view, bad news... he's sorta one dimensional.  (Not to mention married in real life with a darling little girl).    Anyhow, he was a super fun gift and best of all, I love doing something with my son that we both like.   Come on over to our house on any wrestling night (Monday night RAW, Wednesday Main Event, or Friday night Smack down, sometimes even Saturday morning slam) and listen to us cheer, boo, and scream!   Such fun!


1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I love it, Debbie! The salutes are so cute & it's a great (and unexpected) story to include!

Thanks for playing along!

Kathryn :D